Adopting an animal
To get in contact with regards to adopting one of our animals please call 01453 890014, between 9am-5pm Mon-Sun.
If you are interested in adopting one of our wonderful animals please complete our online Perfect Match form
Or give our re-homing team a call on 01453 890014
We want to find the perfect home for our animals and the perfect animal for you. Our process may work slightly differently to what you may expect. We have laid out our adoption process step by step below so you know just what to expect:
1. Please fill in a Perfect Match Form.
2. We will then take time to chat with you about what you would like, find out a little about your lifestyle and the home you are able to offer.
3. If we think we have a possible match, one of our adoption support volunteers will pop along to see you at home.
4. We would then like to invite you in to discuss any potential matches we have at the centre - and chat through their personalities with you.
5. The next stage is a bit like a first date – where you’ll meet your potential match, learn a little more about them and see if it’s love at first sight.
6. If everything goes well, you might like a second date…..
7. You'll come in for a final chat, we'll go through the paperwork and process the adoption fee, and then you can take your new family member home!
*£200 for a dog
*Our adoption fee for our unique and wonderful dogs is £200. However, on occasion, dogs who prove to be extremely popular come with a slightly higher adoption fee. This is to support the animals who are longer staying guests, or have costly medical requirements. Our animals receive the best possible care during their stay with us and the cost of their care is always beyond the adoption fee.
£75 for a Cat
£100 for a Kitten
All fees for dogs & cats include a weeks supply of food for the animal supplied by Arden Grange
Rabbit / Ferret / Chinchilla £30 each or £45 a pair
Guinea Pig £35
Supported by the Petplan Charitable Trust www.petplantrust.org
Support Adoption for Pets www.supportadoptionforpets.co.uk
Adoption = Love, Laughter & Life changing